The purposes and grounds based on which NEARTECH handles your personal data depends on your quality as a candidate, collaborator or supplier.
If you are a candidate (where we include suppliers which are traders working individually, freelance workers or supplier’s collaborators), please know that your personal data are gathered and handled, namely, for the following purposes:
• Recruitment – includes recruiting activities for the provision of services or Backoffice functions, such as research and selection. In the case of provision of services, there is an approach to current and potential NEARTECH customers, aiming to find an opportunity, be placed at NEARTECH, as well as related activities. In this scope, data concerning the processing of salaries and human resources management will also be handled;
• Contract execution – includes activities such as entering contracts with NEARTECH and partners, as well as the communication with third parties involved on the contracts (insurance companies, beneficiaries, intermediates);
• Service development and improvement – includes the necessary activities for the development and improvement of the services provided by NEARTECH, analysis of the activity and processing for potential future opportunities.
If you’re a supplier or a customer, your personal data are gathered and handled, namely, for the following purposes:
• Contract execution – includes all the necessary activities for the execution of the provision of services contract, namely concerning the payment processing;
• Communications – includes the necessary contacts so we can contact you about our contracts;
• Service development and improvement – includes the necessary activities for the development and improvement of the services provided to or by NEARTECH, analysis of the activity, processing for statistical and scientific purposes, as well as to offer you services and obtain support and services from you;
• Compliance with the legal obligations;
• On certain circumstances, to help us on the statement, exercise or defense of a right.
When we gather your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes or for other purposes, we inform you previously or upon the moment of the gathering, and we aim to get your consent whenever necessary to legitimize the handling of your data. When you have consented to the handling activities, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Nevertheless, there may be some cases in which it is not your consent that legitimizes the handling of your personal data, but one of the following grounds:
• When the handling is necessary to enter a contract with you or carry out its execution;
• When the handling is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligations to which NEARTECH is subject;
• When the handling is necessary to reach a legitimate interest sustained by NEARTECH, which doesn’t endanger your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms that demand the protection of personal data – this legal base shall only be used if there is no less intrusive way to handle your personal data. We can assure that if the legitimate interest is used as a reason to handle your personal data, we shall keep a registry of this action and you shall have the right to request this information;
• When the handling is necessary for purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right on a legal process.